My daughter has her own bed at her grandma's house and they keep putting her cousin in it to sleep?

my daughter goes to her grandmas house everyday for daycare, she has her own bed over there, i'm getting a little annoyed because they keep puttin gher cousin who is 4 months older in the bed when she is not sleeping in it, i know this spreads germs and its just annyoing when the kid has his own bed. is there... show more my daughter goes to her grandmas house everyday for daycare, she has her own bed over there, i'm getting a little annoyed because they keep puttin gher cousin who is 4 months older in the bed when she is not sleeping in it, i know this spreads germs and its just annyoing when the kid has his own bed. is there articles anywhere that say its not good to share beds?? and would this annoy anyone else.
Update: ok i didn't mean to come off as a queen... but when the kid has his OWN bed and OWN food, and OWN diapers and they keep using my kids stuff?? it gets annoying and i know that my daughter gets taken care of hygiene wise and he probably goes 2 or 3 days without a bath, I work hard to give my kid things not for... show more ok i didn't mean to come off as a queen... but when the kid has his OWN bed and OWN food, and OWN diapers and they keep using my kids stuff?? it gets annoying and i know that my daughter gets taken care of hygiene wise and he probably goes 2 or 3 days without a bath, I work hard to give my kid things not for someone else to use and take from her justbecause their parents don't.
Update 2: yes i purchased the bed just for her to have when she is there, along with all of her food diapers milk and i pay grandma weekly. so its not like i'm getting a free ride and please read *he has his very own bed there also.*