What kind of town is Muskogee Oklahoma?

what kind a place is Muskogee Oklahoma. Me and my husband and 5 month old daughter are fixing to move from Texas to Okla. so my husband can go to Bacone College. We are young and I was wondering what to expect.

have you ever seen the action picture "Dukes of risk?" Yeah its merely like. no longer something yet muddy roads, rednecks driving sixty 9' chargers, and moonshine. So no count if it is your element, circulate forward. additionally, there is in user-friendly terms one telephone and its placed in the middle of "city." I recommend wearing a gun with you, no longer a small Walter PPK, you like the super momma's to roll with the lads obtainable. I recommend a completely computerized AR-15. additionally, it truly is beneficial to take a place in a motor living house by way of fact residential residing areas are few and lots between. Plus motor residences often have one in each and every of them fancy outhouses and the all of us is often constructive on the parks. I additionally recommend paying for an ATV or dirtbike and utilising that as your considerable style of transportation. For the iciness, i recommend a chevy F-350 raised off the floor and ensure you have sizeable tires. remember, continually have a super ego and chew and lots chewing tobacco as conceivable. playstation . forget approximately you have any manners, human beings hate those around there.