herpes? yeast infection? help please!?

In the past year I've had this maybe 4 times.. I get 1 small bump on the inside of my vagina. It looks like there's no head to it I can't even see it. I can only tell its there by feeling the little bump. It doesn't hurt or burn when I pee. Its only slight annoyance when I wipe or touch it. There's no open sore, weird smell, or any discharge so I can't figure it out. And I've been with my husband for over 4 years so I'm freaking out. Can anyone help me? The symptoms are nothing like what I read about herpes or yeast infection but I can't imagine what else could be causing it. It only lasts about 2 days then its gone

I hate to say It but it sounds like a viral sore or a wart of some type.

Although, that doesn't mean that it can't be an infected sebacious gland or ingrown hair. Or, even a straight up pimple. It depends on where it's location is.

Naturally, the best thing to do is see the doctor but you could also completely shave the hair and fully examine it, the next time it happens.

Also, sometimes people will have a viral outbreak when they are stressed out.

• KC

I have had this myself from time to time. I have had though exams, tests biopsies and I know that I don't have venereal diseases. You can get acne, yes acne in the nether regions. I would mention though to your gynecologist on your next visit, just like u stated up above. I believe they can do a blood test for herpes, I don't think this would be venereal warts. Since you have no other symptoms, I wouldn't worry about it, just mention it to your doc. Oh a yeast infection would be itchy, and if you examined yourself you would see alot of thick, white discharge. Herpes sores Would be painful.

Eliminate Yeast Infection Fast : http://YeastCured.com

• Doreen

I am absolutely terrified and I feel so alone. I just found out last week that I tested positive for hsv1 and 2. I have been with the same man for the past 10 years and within the last year found out that he has cheated on me with numerous women. I am so scared that I can give it to my children by kissing them and them eating with me...I feel like my whole life has changed. And even though the nurses, my doctor, and websites say that a lot of people have it I still feel like I am by myself. My self esteem has dropped and I feel like I have been used up. But now, My life is very happy.

Fast Acting Guaranteed Herpes Treatment?

It's not herpes, herpes lesions are painful.

well that could be natural or hair bump but you mgiht want to check it out with a female doctor

i wud say razor burn.. its def. not herpes

ewww nasty vag