33 weeks pregnant with non-stop head achs?

I have a horrible headach all day long. I try taking tylenol and it just puts me to sleep...i try eating and taking a warm bath and nothing seems to help. Im not really swelling to bad, sometimes worse than others but really not horrible. is this normal?

Favorite Answer

Well, constant headaches could be a number of things, just as the previous answer, i would definately watch out for the swelling in the face and hands, dizzy spells , seeing spots and heart racing.

But on the other hand watch how warm your bath is.

Headaches can also be caused by stress and hormone surges.

make sure you make your Dr. aware of any persistant symptoms you may be having, you don't want to put you or your baby in danger.

better to take more precaution than less.

NO!! not normal at all!! Call your doctor! Have you noticed any changes in your vision like blurriness or spots or anything? have you had any swelling to your face or hands? you have... no. non stop headaches are bad and could be a sign of preeclampsia!! call your doctor!!!