what should i pack for a trip to california?

Im going to cali in a lil bit and i dont know what to pack!

Favorite Answer

I have lived in California for six years and still vacation there for 3 weeks every summer at my beach house near Malibu.

I usually bring 4 swimsuits.

Six pair of shorts.

Six t-shirts.

Nice pants and dress shirt if you're a guy or a nice dress/ skirt and blouse if you're a girl if you go to a nice restaurant.

One long sleeve shirt depending on season.

One pair of jeans.

Some skirts.

Tons of sunscreen.

Four pairs of pajamas.

Flip flops (I bring 3 pairs)

Tennis shoes.

8 underwear.

8 socks.

Stuff you use in the shower... if you're a girl, shaving cream and a razor, body wash, a pouf, shampoo/conditioner...

Toothbrush/paste.

1 sweatshirt.

If you're a girl, a sundress or two to go over your bathing suit.

Something comfortable for the plane ride.

Books/iPod/Phone for plane ride.

That should be pretty good. Have fun in the best state ever :)

1

Source(s): PhoneLookup Directories http://reversephonenumberlookup.enle.info/?U94k

Depends where you're going. Weather varies between San Francisco and Los Angeles/San Diego. Also, depends if you're going to the beach or going hiking, where you'll be eating or spending time, etc.

Always good to bring a daypack, good walking shoes, toiletries, a swimsuit, a light jacket, jeans, and at least one "dressier" outfit if you're going out someplace sort of nice.

Also, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat are useful just about anywhere you go.

It sort of depends where you live now, and what part of Cali. I would say a swimsuit and sunscreen for sure, jeans, comfortable sneakers, a light jacket or sweater, camera with plenty of film/gigs of memory, shorts, tshirts, and your normal travel stuff. And remember, if you forgot anything just go to target or walmart. No worries.

I think short dresses, coz you showcase more hip and legs, but really no matter both will go great

I believe long skirts are great, you're covered up with no restrictions of jeans.

That really depends on where you are going in CA. The East and West are so different as are the North and the South.

• henne

relies upon on the place in Calif. you're traveling. that's chilly here in San Diego, so layer, layer, layer! close toe shoes for walking, denims, hoodies, and tee shirts for day. we are doing long print outfits now, yet layer a skinny tee under, orthrow a denim vest or jacket over it if close to the water the place that's breezy. mild layers, and comfortable shoes, and have relaxing.

I asked the same thing!!

I am going to California in less than a week.

I will report back to you when I get enough answers.

Tshirts, shorts, swimsuit, deodorant,

summery clothes and stuff for warm weather

maybe a sweater or two if it gets breezy

it really depends on where you're going

Source(s): i live here :D