Which is prettier, blonde or brunette?

I have natural brown hair, but then I dyed it for a dare to blonde. Some people say that I was prettier before with brown hair, but others say that I look way better with blonde hair. So a quick question, do you think that blonde or brunette?

Favorite Answer

brunette is usually better but some people just look better with blonde

Depends on you natural coloring, you should stay a few shades from your natural color. Hairdressers rate hair color on a 1- 10 scale. 1 is black, and 10 is blonde, sometimes is even goes up to 12, bleach white blonde. So if you are naturally a level 5 brunette, you could go to a level 3 or a level 7 and still look good. When you go into extremes it takes alot of upkeep and doesn't look great. Im naturally a level 8 blonde and I keep it at a 10, 11. People always think its my natural color and they like it.

Also have to keep tonality in mind. Look at the tone of your skin, is it redish, yellowish, or cool? When choosing make up you have to choose your tone. You hair color should match your tone, I have a red undertone, so my hair is has a warmer tone, if I put a cool tone in it, it would make the red tone in my face stand out. So you what to use the same tone in your hair that is in your skin.

I used to be a hair color specialist, I could answer your question for days, but I hope this helps....

Source(s): Years of hairdressing

I think if a person takes care of him/herself then hair color won't matter much so long as it does not distract from other facial features. I saw a Taylor Swift video where in one scene she has brown hair and I think she looks every bit as good as her usual, blonde hair. Hair should help accent a person's good looks, but it shouldn't be the central focus.

I always like natural hair, and it's very hard to get blonde just right so it doesn't look fake. But without a picture it's very hard to say.

Depends on features and whatnot. Natural colors always look beset though. If you're naturally a brunette, brown probably works best on you.

none of them make you look prettier it is your lovely personality which make it appears that one colour make you look prettier, some people prefer blond some prefer brunette so any colour you wear you will always pleases someone

Brunette, definitely

It would be better if we had a picture of you...

But I'm naturally brunette so I like brunette!! :o)

Ginger

Im a brunette, so I would say brunette!