Song from GENERAL HOSPITAL July 14, 2009?

I dont normally watch GH but i was flipping through the channels and Maxie? (Kristen Storms) was hooking up with some guy and I really liked the song that was playing. It was a new ep and from my internet research it should be ep #13547. I really want to get the song. Please help!!!

Favorite Answer

The artist's name is Ernie Halter. The song is called, "Close Your Eyes and Wander". I emailed him yesterday. He responded today and said that he is working on releasing it soon. I added him as a friend on Myspace & Facebook. He said he would keep me posted. You could do the same.

solid Morning genuinely everyone! Have a great day! For WBEE ninety two.5 Rochester huge apple Champions - a rustic track - C Employment - by way of fact the recession began have you ever carried out any freelance or settlement artwork to make ends meet video games N taking part in cards - Diamonds hi Mr President - C How Stuff Works - decrease Your score Video Of The Day - He replaced right into a genius Sleuth - Hero immediately In historic previous - A the place interior the worldwide - A Artist of the Day 9:50 & a million:30 - Kelly Pickler track of the Day 11:30 & 4:30 - perfect Days of Your existence