Do dogs masturbate......?

Okay, I know how wrong this sounds, but I honestly think they do. My dog has been sticking her head 'down there' and appears to be licking herself. Is my dog...well...masturbating?

Favorite Answer

has your dog been altered?

it is a normal thing for females to lick themselves there to clean themselves.

if she has not been altered(fixed) she may be going into heat

• fertig

Do Dogs Masturbate

Many people love the idea of owning a dog but one thing that they have to keep in mind often times, is that the dog needs to be trained. While the pet may look heart-breakingly cute when it's in a shelter or at the pound, picking out the dog is only the first part of the relationship between dog owner and the animal. Many people don't understand that they have to put time and effort into socializing the dog.

An unsocialized dog will intimidate others, tear up the home, and will create an environment that can become so bad that the it will have to be returned. Many times when dogs have to be returned to shelters or to other resources, it will end up euthanized, which is very heartbreaking. All of this can be spared if a person learns the various techniques in order to socialize the dog.

One thing that they have to understand is that the he wants to be told what to do. It's in the canine nature to follow a leader. The dog will be more than willing to obey the leadership of its master. Here's a look at some common techniques that are used in dog training:

"Dog Whispering"

This is a technique that has been around for a while, but gained national notoriety over the last 10 years. Some people might hear this term and wonder how in the world whispering to a dog can train it! Whispering isn't meant to be taken literally in this case. As trainers have shown, whispering is a term that refers to connecting with a being or an entity on a very deep and almost spiritual level. When it comes to dog training techniques, dog whispering involves careful observation of the dog's behavior and actions.

It literally entails getting inside the mind and the behavior system of the canine. When a person uses dog whispering techniques, they interact with the dog on the canine level. Again, one the most common mistakes that people make is treating the dog like a small human being.

"Reward Training"

Reward training is very simple and it's one of the older tricks that works. This is a simple method of training the dog by positive reinforcement. Once he does what it is told to do, it receives a treat. How this works is that the dog owner must entice the dog towards the treat. Once the canine develops awareness for the treat, it develops a strong desire for it. When the desire for it is extremely strong, the dog owner pulls back. Then the dog receives a command and when the dog obeys the command, it receives the treat. The object is to make the dog associate a treat with the command.

"Clicker Training"

Other dog training techniques include one that is similar to reward training, which is called clicker training. How this works is that the clicker is incorporated to get the dog's attention. The clicker is clicked as a form of communication with the dog. It learns that there is a command or reward associated in conjunction with the clicker. Many people claim that this is fun, and they actually make a game with the dog by using the clicker for their dog training tasks.

"Ultrasonic Whistle"

Last, a relatively new form of dog training technique is called the ultrasonic whistle. This works because the ultrasonic sound is only heard by the dog. When the owner is trying to communicate a command, or stop the dog from barking, they will blow on their whistle when they want to communicate a command to the dog. The benefit of this is that the humans can't hear this noise, but the dog can hear it, and they will learn to associate the sound with a command.

Dog training techniques aren't hard to incorporate, but they are something that absolutely must be incorporated from the time a dog owner brings their new dog home. No matter how old or how young the dog is, they will need training. Once they are trained properly, they will be a wonderful addition to one's family.

Before You Spend MORE Money On Expensive Dog Trainers or Products,

Watch This Video First!

https://biturl.im/aU4pM

Discover the powerful dog training secrets to eliminate over 30+ common behavioral dog and puppy issues with step-by-step instructions from one of the world's most skilled dog trainers!

• J

Most dogs lick themselves. While I do not know for sure if dogs masturbate, my mom and I both agree that my dog seems to: She will feverishly lick herself and start moving her hips at a very fast pace... Yeah... Kinda gross...

Source(s): Spayed eight-month-old German Shepherd Rottweiler.

I have a dog,, a male husky 3 years old,, still a virgin..alone..

I believed its time for him to enjoy manhood.. but i find no sparring partner for him..

my neighbour advice me to give him a pillow so he can sort of masterbate himself where his dog did it almost everyday.

My question are .. is it a compulsory to allow him to release what he had compile all this while? Will all these after keeping sometimes without releasing can cause any sickness like cancer or whatever diseases?

And lastly.. any advice to have it self released in any other ways beside throwing in a puillow??

Thanks

Chew

• Ching

No, female dogs have no need to masturbate unless they are in heat. Male dogs will on the legs of their masters, but people usually don't let them complete the act when that occurs.

Yes, dogs do more or less, my parents' dog used to rub himself on the rug. they either never figured out what he was doing or ignored it. He was neutered so he just did it because it felt good. Humping legs or arms is the same thing, rarely do dogs "get off" but the sensation feels good to them. Licking tho could be an infection if she is spayed so can not be in heat.

• Of course not! How long have you owned a dog? You must not know anything about them. Dogs have to clean themselves, you know.

Best Sexual Addiction Treatment