When did your baby start wearing size 3 diapers?

we use pampers

Favorite Answer

I just bought the first pack of size 3's today. He is 5 months old and weighed 15.75 lbs at his 4 month doctor visit. I was a little disappointed that it was time to switch to Cruisers already, but the 2's aren't going to fit him long enough for me to buy another big pack.

Mine is 4 months old and in Pampers Baby Dry...Im guessing by the time she's 6 months she'll be in size 3. She's only 10 pounds now so she's got a ways to go.

Actually my son was only about 4 months old. Then at 7 months we switched to size 4's. He is now 14 months and still wearing size 4's. I never went by the weights on diapers, instead how they fit and how well they were holding up. Each time my son started leaking or poop started coming up his back, I knew it was time to up the diaper size.

My daughter started wearing size 3 diapers at about 3 1/2 months old. She is a big baby. She is 5 months now and they still fit well. She was 15lbs 6oz and 25 inches at her 4 month appointment and i'm guessing she's about 17lbs now.

We use Pampers too and he was around 8 months old.

I recently bought Huggies size 3 for my son. He's 4.5 months and weighs 17 lbs 5 ozs.

We use Huggies and we actually just started my son on size 3 diapers like two days ago. He is 5.5months old and weighs about 17lbs and is 25inches long.

Around 3 months old I think.

• My daughter started wearing them when she was 10.5 months old/8 months old corrected. We use Luvs.

my son was little and didn't wear them until he was almost 18 months. He wore them until he was potty trained at 2 1/2.