what is granulated sugar?

i heard of this recepe thing for a facial scrub but i was wondering what granulated sugr is that way i can make it, is it just regular white sugar or somthing special about it or what?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It's your regular everyday white sugar. They say 'granulated' so it's not confused with powdered sugar. Would you send me that recipe for that facial scrub? I'd love it.

• 3 years ago

What Is Granulated Sugar

• 5 years ago

Granulated sugar on Amazon http://amzn.to/1zV0VDo

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Granulated sugar is Raw sugar that has a syrup coating on each crystals, giving it a beautiful golden colour and rich flavour. It’s made by dissolving, filtering and recrystallizing the raw sugar sent from sugar mills.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Granulated sugar is white refined sugar, made by dissolving and purifying raw sugar then drying it to prevent clumping.

• 1 decade ago

Granulated sugar is a class of edible crystalline substances, mainly sucrose, lactose, and fructose. Human taste buds interpret its flavor as sweet. Sugar as a basic food carbohydrate primarily comes from sugar cane and from sugar beet, but also appears in fruit, honey, sorghum, sugar maple (in maple syrup), and in many other sources. It forms the main ingredient in candy. Excessive consumption of sugar has been associated with increased incidences of type 2 diabetes, obesity and tooth decay

• snik
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

regular white sugar

• 6 years ago

normal sugar

• josefa
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Mick Dove and Mike Williams asked the same question. You should read their answers side by side.

Lv 7
    1 decade ago

yeah its just white sugar

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.