Husband thinks im not doing everything i can for our baby?

sorry its so long but thanks in advance to those that read it. this is our first child and i have had a hard time with morning sickness. well it was actually 24/7 sickness for me. well here is the timeline to help you understand the situation better march 14-found out i was pregnant with home test march... show more sorry its so long but thanks in advance to those that read it.

this is our first child and i have had a hard time with morning sickness. well it was actually 24/7 sickness for me. well here is the timeline to help you understand the situation better

march 14-found out i was pregnant with home test
march 19-had first visit, was told i was 6 wks and 6 days pregnant.
march 27-first day of morning sickness. was sick 24/7 and couldnt keep anything down at all, not even water or saltine crackers.
April 20.-had lost 9 lbs. doctor wasnt completely concerned but said i shouldnt lose that much again when i come back.
May18.-had lost 2 more lbs. doctor said everything was fine and that he was glad i had only lost 2 and not 9.
June 11-had ultrasound done and i had not gained or lost any weight so the doctor said that since my weight leveled out, i should start noticing weight gain by my next appt
July 9-had only gained 1 lb but doctor said everything was fine, the baby was healthy and the right size.

somewhere in between the april and may appt is when we figured out it was my prenatal vitamins that was making me sick so we switched them and thats when the morning sickness kind of went away and thats why i only lost 2 lbs. so i was sick from my 8 week to my 14 week. well now the morning sickness is completely gone except for the occasional nauseaous feeling and i pretty much eat like i normally did before i was pregnant. my stomach is noticeably bigger so i thought i had at least gained like 4 or 5 lbs b/c my jeans dont even fit anymore. i eat breakfast, lunch, dinner and inbetween snacks and take my vitamins everyday so getting all the nutrients the baby and i need, im just not gaining the weight. well my husband thinks that im not eating enough and that i need to eat more b/c 1 lb in his opinion was not enough. but i keep telling him that everytime i eat, i eat until im full, i dont just take a couple of bites and stop. he's says i need to eat more. but i tell him if i keep eating after im full, i will throw up. he just doesnt seem to understand b/c the whole time i had that sickness, he kept telling me it was all in my head and that i made myself sick and that i could control my throwing up and stuff. and when i tell him that it makes me feel like he thinks im not doing enough, he always says, well you are doing something right b/c she's healthy and the right size but still, in my opinion 1 lb is not enough and you need to eat more.
i understand that 1 lb is not alot but at least i gained it and didnt lose it. i am only 22 weeks so i have time to gain weight between now and my due date. its not like im due next week and only gained 1 lb the whole pregnancy. i know he is worried about our baby b/c it took us a year and a half to even get pregnant but im trying to get him to understand that im doing everything i can possibly think of. anybody had their husbands act this way when they were pregnant?
Update: no im not overweight. i am actually really small. i am 5'0 and weighed 127 before i got pregnant. went up to 131 at first appointment then went down to 120 after sickness.