Gay Guys: Do you think Adam Lambert is hot?

So i think he is one of the hottest guys I know, and he can sing. Oh man <3 him. Well, i straightened my hair and although I have some bangs my hair isn't long at all (at the longest point it's only two inches). My brother laughed at me and asked if I wanted to look like Adam... Although he was trying to offend me I just smiledand laughed because I think Adam is hot and If i look like him, which i don't lol, than that would be an awesome day. CComparinge to Adam actually made my day.

Favorite Answer

Well I'm not a gay guy so won't answer, ok I'll answer anyway, straight gal here and he's a sexy sexy beast...........

But what I find amusing is that there are fans on his websites that are straight guys who love him. Not just oh I love his talent (which everyone should regards of sexuality) but that they find him hot and are kinda attracted to him, some of them are married middle aged guys with kids and not attracted to other guys, just Adam, so gay for Adam I guess. His sexiness is universal!!!!!!

I'm not a guy or gay, but I want to answer your question anyway. I think Adam Lambert is the most beautiful human being on the face of the earth. I think it's funny, though, that most gay men think he's ugly while most straight women think he's gorgeous.

Not my cup-o-tea but he has an amazing voice!! Move over Clay Aiken, Adam is here to stay!!! Makes Clay look like chopped liver. Then again everyone makes Clay look like chopped liver....roffl

• R C

I do not think he's hot. He face is pocked and bumped from wearing make-up, and his punk-goth-rock facade is just too distracting from what little actual "singing" talent he has.

Wanna know who's hot from AI #8: Chris Allen...simply lollipop lickable delicious!!!

• OMG im not a gay guy, but i LOVE adam lambert! i think he's like the sexiest thing to ever walk the planet lol yay you were compared to him thats awesome :)

Yeah.. Totally!!! HOT impact is on adam LambErt.. but he is gay..hahaha

• john w

He's a great singer, but I find him slightly creepy looking.

No, but I had a dream about him the other night. It was weird.

He has a look but it is not my style or taste.

• ?

Not even remotely!