Does anyone else really enjoy the BBC programme "Coast"?

Have enjoyed the first three series of this and will be watching the 4th series on Player.

It is a great format with the different presenters who cover both the landscape and wildlife, but also heritage and industrial things which is more unusual.

Also the little "Coast Shorts" really add to it. I have a book produced for the first series with some really great walks.

Though there is a slight moan that large parts of the Welsh coast have not been covered in great detail!

One of the best episodes I saw was about the target ranges at Cape Wrath - was spectacular.

Anyone else who likes this then? Sort of programme that the BBC does well.

Ello Guv - maybe a touch, but to be fair they do look at different things (even if the places are the same!) each series.

• Haz
    Best Answer

I do enjoy it and I think the presenters are very good ( If I was a bloke I'd look like that Neil Oliver person lolol )

They came to my neck of the woods and I felt reet proud so I did :)

It's interesting and tbh I've learnt lots from it that I didn't know ~ anything that celebrates the beauty and interest of the UK is to be commended..why don't people ever remember things like this when carping on about the licence fee?

Yes, it has always been a interesting show, but I hate the way the BBC use it to "fill in" when they have got nothing else to screen.

Yes, I find it very Interesting

Yes I've always enjoyed it. Britian has soo much to offer that most britian's ignore it.

I liked at first but I think theyre milking it a bit now

• Skidoo

I love it - can't say I've watched every episode, but I enjoy it whenever I catch it.

no not really