Where can I find sites of brick patio designs?

Hi, we want to make a design using bricks and cement without taking to much of the 350 bricks (could purchase more if need) we bought for our patio (big back yard). Can you guys help to give me some links to where I can see some patio design where they used bricks? Eventually, we want to put a 10x10 gazebo/pergola... show more Hi, we want to make a design using bricks and cement without taking to much of the 350 bricks (could purchase more if need) we bought for our patio (big back yard). Can you guys help to give me some links to where I can see some patio design where they used bricks? Eventually, we want to put a 10x10 gazebo/pergola in that section. Can you guys help to give me some links to where I can see some patio design where they used bricks and cement?

P.S. later (budget wise) we want to continue the patio design (pattern) that leads to the driveway. Thanks all!