Why music matters to you?

Music lovers i'ld like to see your views on music. Does music really matters?? Why music matters??

Favorite Answer

Music is my life. You may thing its some silly little song.But the first time I heard music I couldnt stop listening.Its not some beat. You can sing to it dance to it or even make but the way you want it by playing guitar or something. Its something you have.And something you'll always go.When you look around you see people with their ipod,cell phone, listening to music.Even in the car. Music is everywhere and everything. Without music its blank right? no part starting no singing just blank I mean MUSIC=Life. To Me.(:

Music changes the mood all the time.. It's brilliant actually. You've got rap music. People play that at parties and 80% of the time it gets the party going.. You've got classic rock, where they play it at most older bars, they also play country. You've got indie, which is my second favorite that I love to listen to riding around with my windows down.

Music can make you happy, uplift you and put a grin on your face from ear to ear. Music can bring back good/bad memories and make you cry.

It can describe how you feel when you can't get the words out. You can express yourself through this. It's beautiful. Just a simple guitar solo in The Sum-Papadosio song coming in at 2:37 can move mountains for me. I encourage you to listen to the song. It's different but beautiful and has great meaning to me.

Music matters to me because when Im feeling a certain way I can express myself by playing the song that best suits that feeling. I think if I didn't have music I would go crazy.

I listen to music because its a good way to get away from everything when times are tough and I know that even if life seems really depressing at the time I will always have my music

When A Song Can Almost Bring You To Tear's Thenn You Know Why It Matter;s

• Lovely

Music give you a sound to your feelings. It could bring back a memory each time it is played. When I am stress or I need to do some housework, music helps me concentrate and it makes me happy.

music expresses so many emotions, and i love music b/c i feel like i can relate to it sometimes...it can make you feel, and it takes your mind off things

and its also a bond with other people b/c if they like the same artist/genre as you then you develop a bond with them

music is definitely something i couldnt live without

• for some it's a way to get away from it all, relaz

for some it to express themselves

It speak's to me. I can feel it.

It really touches you when you listen.

When you really... just listen.