How do I create another admin account on Mac OS X without original password and without deleting original admn?

I have a limited access account on my Mac, and I need to know how to create another admin account so I can enable installations, etc that I couldn't do without the original admin password. It is necessary that I do not delete the original administrator account in the process, and if it is possible, I am able to... show more I have a limited access account on my Mac, and I need to know how to create another admin account so I can enable installations, etc that I couldn't do without the original admin password. It is necessary that I do not delete the original administrator account in the process, and if it is possible, I am able to use the new admin account to find the password for the original admin account. Please help!