Think my son might be gay?

My 23 year old son "Harold" is a gay pornstar, however me and my wife have been assured by him that he is only "gay for pay" and is completely heterosexual. For one thing he is NEVER a bottom always uses a condom and only receives oral sex. While we naturally had misgivings about his line of... show more My 23 year old son "Harold" is a gay pornstar, however me and my wife have been assured by him that he is only "gay for pay" and is completely heterosexual. For one thing he is NEVER a bottom always uses a condom and only receives oral sex.

While we naturally had misgivings about his line of work, he makes high six figures and seems to be happy with his life. He has been in several serious relationships with female adult stars and we have been hoping that he would be making a crossover into hetero adult acting and even settling down and starting a family.

While we never watch his films we try to keep up with his career and have been very concerned by reports from several adult film industry gossip sites that he is in a serious relationship with another gay film star. Several of the blogs had pictures of him making out with this man and apparently they are inseparable. We are very disappointed that he hasn't revealed this relationship to us and we are concerned he might be a real homosexual.

He is our only son and we have been looking forward to grandchildren and him leaving the industry and settling down with a nice woman, we want a son we can be proud of. Should we confront him about this?