Books like Dreamland by Sarah Dessen?

I want to read a book like Dreamland leik with all that Teen abuse relationship stuff i like how deep the story is how much she loved her bf even though he hit her I want to read a book like That! thanks

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Seth
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Speak - Laurie Halse Anderson

Cut - Patricia McCormick

Go Ask Alice - Anonymous

A Great and Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Caitlin has a hard family life. Her sister Cass disappeared and her family is falling apart. One night she notices Rogerson Biscoe, and everything changes. Caitlin knows Rogerson is a drug dealer, but he makes her forget her problems. Caitlin gives up her friends for Rogerson because he gets mad when she's with them. She starts using drugs with his friends, and he begins beating her. They have sex, and after that she is afraid to leave him, although in the back of her mind she knows things aren't right. One day Caitlin's friend convinces her to go out for the day with her. Caitlin tries to call Rogerson so he won't be mad, but she can't get through. When she gets home he is waiting and beats her. A neighbor calls the police and he is arrested. Caitlin's family takes her to a mental hospital to help her get over the trauma and to get her off the drugs." she gets abused by rogerson

• 3 years ago

Questions contribute nothing to a conversation and tell her nothing about you. Too many questions makes it feel like a job interview. Learn here http://AttractAnyWoman.emuy.info/?lGP9

Never ask two questions in a row. Statements can often replace questions. Instead of asking where’s she’s from, tell her where you’re from and she may respond in kind. Or guess where she’s from. It doesn’t matter if you are right; either way it’s more interesting than yet another factual question.

• 1 decade ago

other books by sarah dessen

or u can try lurlene mcdaniel

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.