BIG DECISION: Which name for a girl? 10 Short Answer Questions!?
Adrienne OR Lucienne
1. Which name goes well with brother Emmanuel the best?
2. Which name goes well with sister Rosa the best?
3. Which name goes well with middle name Anne, Roxanne or Ryan?
4. Which name sounds the best?
5. Which name looks the best?
6. Which name has the best nicknames? (give examples)
7. Which name do you feel is less prone to teasing?
8. Overall the best is?
9. Name suggestion similar to these
10. Any other comments you'd like to address
- I AM A LEMON!!!Lv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
3. Lucienne for all of 'em
6. Adrienne (Adrie)
7. Lucienne (Adrian is a guys name, similar to Adrienne =P)
8. Lucienne (it's unique ♥)
9. for Adrienne: Adriana; for Lucienne: Laci (lacey, lacy) or Lucy
10. Both cute names, though I like Lucienne better. (and any nickname but Ryan... which is usually addressed as a boy's name)
GoOd LuCk!!! =] ♥
- YahooAnswersLv 51 decade ago
6. Both - Adrienne (Ade) Lucienne (Lucy)
- 1 decade ago
3.Lucienne, Adrienne, Lucienne
6. Lucy, Anne, Lulu
7.Lucienne. Adrienne sounds more like a boy name, as I knew a guy called Adrien.
9. I really like Lucienne
10. I LOVE Lucienne Ryan.
- LeonorLv 51 decade ago
Adrienne Anne, Lucienne Roxanne, Adrienne Ryan
Nicknames are kind of limited Lucienne (Luci) Adrienne (Ari)
Adrienne, simply because it is more common than Lucienne
Celestine or Celine
As you can tell I really like Lucienne, I think it's a beautiful name that isn't used as often as it should be
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ○-Auntie Em-○Lv 71 decade ago
6. Lucienne - Lu, Luci, Cici
10. I don't like either of the names, but I like Lucienne more because it is not unisex like Adrienne is (Adrian for a boy).
- huntLv 61 decade ago
3. Adrienne Anne
6. Adrienne. Ennie. Adie. Ria.
- ღKαуlee Lуηηღ ♡Lv 71 decade ago
3. Lucienne Roxanne
6. Lucienne (I love the name Lucie & Lucy)
10. I obviously like Lucienne better, but that is mostly because I love the nickname Lucie or Lucy : )
- ριиєтαιℓLv 51 decade ago
3. Adrienne Ryan or Roxanne... anne is too repetitive soud wise...
6. Rinny... Adri, Dri, umm... Lucy...(Lucy for Lucienne)
- HaleyLv 61 decade ago
1. Both go well with Emmanuel
3. Adrienne Ryan
6.Adrienne- Ren, Rennie, Addie
7. I don't think you'd be teased for either name
9. Adrianna, Arianna
- Anonymous1 decade ago
I think Adrienne and Emmanuel sound really good together!
For a middle name I like Adrienne Ryan.
Nicknames could be Addy, Ren. And I don't think that name would be made fun of. Overall Adrienne is just a very pretty name.