Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

Brushing with baking soda a good way to whiten teeth?

I've been reading around for teeth whitening methods, and I found that many sites suggested that brushing the teeth with baking soda was a quick and cheap method to get rid of yellow teeth.

Does baking soda actually whiten the teeth? and is it in any way bad for you?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

a great way is 3 tsp. of hydrogen peroxide mixed with 2 tsp. of baking soda it will make a paste that you brush your teeth with. if you do it a couple times you will notice a big difference.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Home whitening kits are a much cheaper options if you want to get whitening done on your teeth. Although you don't get the results as fast as you would with cosmetic whitening, you can definitely get professional quality results with this kit.

I Personally recommend this Kit to all those looking for teeth whitening tricks.

Here is the Kit Link: http://tini.us/teethwhite

Hope this Helps,

Enjoy!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My dentist told me to use baking soda to clean my teeth and also hydrogen peroxide to kill bacteria which causes infection and cavities. It tastes a little nasty but it works.

• 1 decade ago

yes it whitens after using it for like a couple weeks and its not bad at all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my sisters use baking soda to whiten their teeth and it works! its not harmful or anything for your body.

• buz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I'm sure it does help whiten your teeth, but it's very abrasive. Don't overdo it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its not bad for yhu in anyway n yeah it does whitien yhur teeth.!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.