Why do i feel guilty about letting my 6 week old baby use pacifier?

i feel guilty about that. i feel guilty when i put her on her own during the day, even when she looks happy being alone. i feel guilty all the time i am spending away from her, not reading or singing to her. I need to spend some time on my own on the computer, catching up on email etc. but i feel so guilty when i... show more i feel guilty about that. i feel guilty when i put her on her own during the day, even when she looks happy being alone. i feel guilty all the time i am spending away from her, not reading or singing to her. I need to spend some time on my own on the computer, catching up on email etc. but i feel so guilty when i do! It is like i am constantly tense about how to ensure her development and what i can be doing for her and how i can be engaging with her.
i breastfeed 8-10 times daily, spend time holding her after every feeding at night until she is deep asleep before putting her down in her crib which is next to my bed.
are these feelings normal?
am i a bad mom for wanting her to sleep during the day so i can get some me-time? is it bad i give her pacifier even when she is not crying or indicating she wants a pacifier just so she gets lulled into sleep more easily?
please tell me how it is like for you.