What is the largest named real number you know of?

First i heard of googol which is 10^100 the on top of that i heard of googolplex which is 10^googol or 10^(10^100)then on top of that i heard of googolplexian which is 10^googolplex or 10^10^(10^100)and the final biggest number i know of is googolplexianth googolplex^googolplex know there is no largest number... show more First i heard of googol which is 10^100 the on top of that i heard of googolplex which is 10^googol or 10^(10^100)then on top of that i heard of googolplexian which is 10^googolplex or 10^10^(10^100)and the final biggest number i know of is googolplexianth googolplex^googolplex know there is no largest number because you can just add one and you could just do like gogolplexian^googolplexian or googolplexianth^googolplexianth but those numbers aren't named yet and once they are you can just do those to the power of themselves so that is just pointless so can someone please just tell me what the largest existing real named number is and what it's value is please. Just as a fact it is impossible to write out googolplex or anything higher because the area of the known universe is less than the amount of space it would take to write out that number. Thank you in advance.
4 answers