Nuggets asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Rate my fantasy football team?

QB-Jay Cutler

WR-Greg Jennings

WR-Lance Moore

WR-Brandon Marshall

RB-DeAngelo Williams

RB-Thomas Jones

TE-Visanthe Shiancoe

K-Ryan Longwell

DEF-Pittsburg

BN-Ted Ginnn Jr.

BN-Lesean McCoy

BN-Donald Driver

BN-David Garrad

BN-Darren Sproles

BN-Hakeem Nicks

How can i improve my team and am i weak in any positions?

Favorite Answer

Your tema is good. You ahve a good QB-Cutler i have him on 1 of my teams also. Good WR's Greg Jennings-Brandon marshall.GOOD RB's D-Will and Thomas jones very good. ok TE pretty good K VERY GOOD defense and you ahve a solid bench I think you will do very good.. GL

Your team looks really solid (at least your starters)

Lance Moore is the only question in my book With Marques Colston and their rb's getting most of the passes thrown at them.

you have Driver, Nicks and Ginn so you maight want to swap those guys out depending on your matchups.

Remember Denver had no running game last season so Cutler had to throw alot which inflated his fantasy numbers ( his best season yet). So We'll see how he does in a 'run-first' offense this year

Good Luck

your bench sucks and tampa bay's defense is suspect. you forget they play in the nfc south with carolina and atlanta. look at the offensive players on those team. there is a lot of points they are going to give up in the those games. none of your bench players are going to do anything for you. maybe bledsoe. for the most part they are either coming off injuries or under performers. so your best case scenario is to hope none of your starters get hurt. mcnabb plays in the nfc central and doesnt have good receivers or a decent back. boldin is great, moss was great, mason wont give u big numbers. johnson is great. bush will be great. witten plays in dallas were terry glenn will get most of the balls and stats. so the starters look pretty good.

• iTeal

2 Stars except 4 defense lolz jk. sounds good 2 me. 4 stars

- iTeal

yes i no "help from a chick?" well this chick luvs Pittsburgh Steelers!

You may want to increase your depth at RB, otherwise this is a solid team.

4 star that is still best