Give some names... Best Answer for Best Names!!!?

Suppose, in some alternate dimension, you had twenty kids. yes. Twenty kids! Ten girls and ten boys. Here are their genders and ages... - Boy 1, 21 yrs -Girl 1, 19 yrs (twin to Boy 2) -Boy 2, 19 yrs(twin to Girl 1) -Girl 2, 18 yrs -Girl 3, 16 yrs -Girl 4, 15 yrs -Boy 3, 14 yrs -Boy 4, 12 yrs -Girl 5, 11... show more Suppose, in some alternate dimension, you had twenty kids. yes. Twenty kids! Ten girls and ten boys. Here are their genders and ages...

- Boy 1, 21 yrs
-Girl 1, 19 yrs (twin to Boy 2)
-Boy 2, 19 yrs(twin to Girl 1)
-Girl 2, 18 yrs
-Girl 3, 16 yrs
-Girl 4, 15 yrs
-Boy 3, 14 yrs
-Boy 4, 12 yrs
-Girl 5, 11 yrs
-Boy 5, 10 yrs(twin to Boy 6)
-Boy 6, 10 yrs (twin to Boy 5)
-Boy 7, 9 yrs
-Boy 8, 8 yrs
-Girl 6, 7 yrs
-Boy 9, 6 yrs
-Boy 10, 5 yrs (twin to girl 6)
-Girl 7, 5 yrs (twin to boy 10)
-Girl 8, 3 yrs
-Girl 9, 2 yrs
-Girl 10, 6 months

Okay. So you have twenty kids. In a similar fashion to the Duggar family, you have given all your kids names starting with the same letter. Which letter is it? Tell me the names you have chosen for each child. don't forget the middle names! and the last name. Oh, and don't worry- the middle name doesn't have to start with the same letter that you have chosen for all the first names.

Do you have any pets? A dog, a fish, a hamster...? If so, whats its (or their) name/names?

Last but not least (and this is optional) give me a description of each child. It can be short, it can be long... It doesn't have to be there at all. But I'd prefer if you would. Is the 21 year old married? Engaged? And do any of the sets of twins fight at all? Is there any thrashing between sisters? Is the 19 yr old girl an aspiring singer? All your choice. Tell me, please!

Oh, and don't forget to mention your name and your husbands name... (remember, this is in a parallel universe- since seriously, it is very unlikely that you will have 20 kids)