Chipie asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

British Airways or Air Canada for long haul flight?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

there are quite a few sites that you can search that will likely give you the best prices available. check out the website BookMe and you will be able to compare prices on all the reputable travel sites in just a couple minutes. it's very convenient and will save you a bunch of time and money. Also, make sure you buy them online... otherwise they charge much higher fees for phone orders. good luck.

Source(s): www.BookMe.com
  • 1 decade ago

For long flights, British Airways, it might be a bit more expensive, but you'll get better service. If it was a short flight, Air Canada would be okay, but since it's a longer flight, I would say British Airways. BA also has a better reputation.

Best of Luck

~Stephi

• 4 years ago

Most planes will have an onboard Entertainment system (personal television) that will have movies, shows, and games. You could read. Bring your smartphone to play (just put it on airplane mode so that the flight attendants don't bother you). I am 14 and I have flown many long-haul flights including a 12 hour one. The time will pass.

• 1 decade ago

I would go British Airways. The service is pretty good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alex
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

BA has always been a good time for my long flights.

Never gone with Air Canada, although United was really poo in comparison!

• jay h
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Go with air canada

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

british airways

• 1 decade ago

BA without a doubt. BA offer the best service and their business class is 2nd to none

• 1 decade ago

british airways

• 1 decade ago

I'd choose European airlines over North American ones always. BA in particular offer a good package both in economy and business.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.