Where can I buy a gaydar?

I've heard people talk about having a gaydar but can't find a store that sells them, where can I find one? What are the different brands that make them? Are there different models? I would be willing to spend more money on a higher end model if the detection is more accurate.

Favorite Answer

they range in price from about 50 to 5,000 dollars. a cheaper model will do the trick but its often worth paying more for a mid to high-range model, as technological advances in recent years have equipped some with extra capabilities such as trans-sexual detection (handy in dark clubs and asian countries), metro-sexual detection, (handy if you are blind but still have standards), bi-sexuality detection (always good to know) and even bi-curious detection.

i don't know where you live but here in Canada they are available at Future shops as well as Circuit City.

Gaydar For Sale

I've just upgraded mine to Gaydar Vista. I got it at Asda (Walmart) for £29.99. Its a bit hit and miss though. Gaydar XP was much better.

Whatever you do, you must make sure you get the Gaydar-Guy model. Its a slightly different shape to the Gaydar-Girl and if you get the wrong one, not only will it hurt when you insert it, but it will also give false readings.

Ebay

I saw gaydar guns on the L word one time.

....HAHAAHAHA!!!

sorry. my bad. i'm just laughing cause i'm also in search of new gaydar. the one i have currently seems to be disfunctioning seeing as the other day i saw a guy, thought he was hot, and then proceeded to observe as he made out with another male.

anyway, to answer you're question, the best gaydar's are the one's your born with. if you happen to not have one, find the closest Homosexual near you! they are the best gaydars cause you gotta be one to know one, right? beware! they are difficult to maintain! best quality are the one's that are flamboyantly dressed and have a high pitched voice moniter. i would go for the European brands ;D

There's no such thing as a gaydar. Gaydar is an instinct some people have for knowing if people are gay or not. If you don't have the instinct, you're not going to be able to buy it in a shop.

This Is The funniest question i have ever Seen, A Gaydar cannot be bought Because it is something you are borned with it couuld be called a sixth sense Because it is something you know by heart hahaha!! FUNNY

Lol to be honest I'm wondering if they are actually REAL. I even googled it to see what the hell a gaydar looks like..

I can't even tell if the people who answered your question are being sarcastic or not. Do they really exist? foreal tho, are they real? I'm SERIOUS! I need to know!

Lol. i like your humor.

But just in case. Gaydar is not something you buy, but something you are born with.

If you were born without one, keep a friend with a good one close by.

sears has some for $50-100. But, if you want one that works really well you have to go to best buy. The Homophobe 250 has a range of 100 yards and is about $200.

Source(s): i collect gaydars