5) A person's stable characteristics are called
6) The MMPI is designed to assess
A) primary process thinking.
B) abnormal behavior.
C) the relationships among id, ego, and superego.
D) the latent dimensions of personality.
7) The term used in humanistic therapy to describe the therapist's intent not
to guide the course of therapy is
B) free form
8) Dr. M is a psychiatrist at an inpatient psychiatric hospital. Most of her
A) primary prevention
B) secondary prevention
C) tertiary prevention
D) substantive treatment
9) A patient has just received a prescription drug that will decrease her
high level of anxiety. It is most likely that the drug she has received will
increase the activity of the neurotransmitter
D) nitric oxide.
10) As your professor enters the classroom, she notices that the blackboard
has not been erased. Written in a list are the following terms: encodings,
expectancies and beliefs, affects, goals and values, and competencies and
self-regulatory plans. She asks whether anyone knows what they refer to. You
should respond that they refer to:
A) The five-factor theory of personality.
B) Walter Mischel's cognitive-affective personality theory.
C) Albert Bandura's cognitive social-learning theory
D) Nancy Cantor's social intelligence theory.
- 春吉Lv 51 decade agoBest Answer