Cute/creative boyfriend ideas?

my boyfriend and i have been together for 7 months and i like to do cute things for him but i'm running out of ideas!

i'm going on vacation in about two weeks and i want to do a few really cute/creative/thoughtful things for him before i leave.

i've thought about writing little notes and sticking them in his pocket or in his room so he can find them.

or using chalk to leave a cute message in his driveway.

any other good ideas?

please and thanks :)

i also thought about buying those little letter magnets to stick a cute message on his fridge because he has a mini fridge in his room. (:

Favorite Answer

I love the magnets on the mini fridge idea!

You could also put something in the fridge, a candy bar or his favorite treat or soda, with a message on it.

Make a little note for each day you will be gone, and put them in dated envelopes so he has something each to remind him of you!

Make a puzzle of a picture of the two of you together, put one piece in each envelope so by the time you get home he has the whole picture put together, and you will be "together" again :)

Those are great ideas!

Leave him a note with a clue somewhere he can find it.

That clue will lead to another sticky note with a clue, and so on and so on.

And on the last sticky note leave a gift for him, like a picture of the both of you or something special.

you have such cute ideas and i think i wil use some lol

(me and my bf's one year anniversary is july 30...coming up!)

anyways...

i suggest possibly writing notes or maybe like a little scavenger hunt in his room or something that has little notes and lead to a prize or something special lol.

and maybe printing out lyrics of your song if u have one or a song that reminds you of him and like writing them out and putting on his mini fridge or under his pillow.

if u sing maybe sing him a song...

anyways yeah hope that helps and good luck! :]

• Eleni

Get him a small but thoughful gift like a pocket knife, belt, wallet, or bracelet. Also take him out to dinner and tell him your going to miss him so much!

OK, filling a room with balloons is something you see on TV and when you see it might be kinda cool but might not be what he likes. What does he like? Your personal knowledge of him is how you should work it. I worked with a guy who wanted to become a fireman. I dropped by the firehouse and got stick on badges that they give kids and I gave him one plus a twinkie for his birthday. He got a laugh but appreciated it.

All of those ideas sound great!

What are you doing asking Y!A answers for? Haha.