Cute/creative boyfriend ideas?

my boyfriend and i have been together for 7 months and i like to do cute things for him but i'm running out of ideas! i'm going on vacation in about two weeks and i want to do a few really cute/creative/thoughtful things for him before i leave. i've thought about writing little notes and sticking... show more my boyfriend and i have been together for 7 months and i like to do cute things for him but i'm running out of ideas!
i'm going on vacation in about two weeks and i want to do a few really cute/creative/thoughtful things for him before i leave.

i've thought about writing little notes and sticking them in his pocket or in his room so he can find them.
or using chalk to leave a cute message in his driveway.

any other good ideas?

please and thanks :)
Update: i also thought about buying those little letter magnets to stick a cute message on his fridge because he has a mini fridge in his room. (: