Pre-Approved for Home Loan?

Okay here is the deal. I was pre-approved for a loan a couple of weeks ago. After I was pre-approved I found a house less than a week later! Filled out the loan application that will go to the bank financing my future home (hopefully, if the bank approves). Now, the time between my pre-approval & my loan... show more Okay here is the deal. I was pre-approved for a loan a couple of weeks ago. After I was pre-approved I found a house less than a week later! Filled out the loan application that will go to the bank financing my future home (hopefully, if the bank approves).

Now, the time between my pre-approval & my loan application I've had to use two credit cards. Between the two credit cards there is about $600 difference on my current balance compared to what was on my loan application. But since then I've also made a car payment.

My question; will the fact that I had to use a couple of credit cards screw up my loan application with the bank?
Update: Thank you for your response. That is the problem though ... I think anyways. Since the application was sent in I have just added about $600.00 more to my credit card :(