asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Choose your top 3 out of the following books:?

I need help choosing what summer reading books to read.

-Interstellar Pig- William Sleator

-October Sky- Homer Hickman

-Green Angel- Alice Hoffman

-A Stir of Bones- Nina Hoffman

-The Messenger- Lois Lowry

-Deception Point- Dan Brown

-The Devil Wears Prada- Lauren Weisberger

-Ironman- Chris Crutcher

-Fever 1793- Laurie Halse Anderson

-A Northern Light- Jennifer Donnelly

-The River Between Us- Richard Peck

-Pirates!- Celia Rees

-The Truth About Forever- Sarah Dessen

Update:

I'm only allowed to read these books, which kind of stinks because I spend a lot of my summer reading other books.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i love these 3

1) Deception Point by Dan Brown (very different from his Robert Langdon series)

2) The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger (the movie was fantastic but the book is even better)

3) The River Between Us by Dick Peck

And if you can squeeze in one more go for The Kite Runner or A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini.

Hope you have a great time reading these books, whichever you choose!

• Mila
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

-The Truth About Forever- Sarah Dessen

-Fever 1793- Laurie Halse Anderson

-A Northern Light- Jennifer Donnelly

• 1 decade ago

The Devil Wears Prada- Lauren Weisberger

The Truth About Forever- Sarah Dessen

Deception Point- Dan Brown

you should also read Confessions of a Shopaholic or anything by Sophie Kinsella.

Source(s): i love to read!
  • 1 decade ago

1. A northern light by Jennifer donnelly

2. The Truth about forever by sarak dessen

3. fever 1793 by laurie halse anderson

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Green Angel - Alice Hoffman

A Northern Light - Jennifer Donnelly

The River Between Us - Richard Peck

• 3 years ago

Dude, yer speaking heavily approximately Western religions. human beings interior the middle East had discovered that the earth became around around the solar 1000's of years in the past, by utilising 1100 CE that they had discovered the circumference of the earth to an accuracy of ninety 9.5percentish by utilising utilising the solar and perspective length. The bible has areas that are 4 thousand years old, and that are 2 thousand years old, yet replaced into compiled greater or less 1700 years in the past. That being pronounced, i think of western religions are not the perfect theory structures, yet that doesn't end me from respecting different's precise to believe in such issues. besides the Torah/Bible/Qoran presented motives for some stuff which we nevertheless can't clarify good. It replaced into that an prolonged time technology, and quite a number of different the moral ideals and such (no longer all) must be adhered to on the instant. 3 thousand years down the line if we've not killed one yet another with nuclear conflict, we are able to believe the stuff we believe is predicated in fact on the instant such through fact the great Bang concept, the String & Quantum theories, are finished rubbish. you assert the stuff interior the Bible are old? properly I consider you on that for the duration of a few areas, yet truthfully no longer others. i do no longer believe in a Jewish/Christian/Muslim God, i'm functioning greater on Deist ideals, that some form of skill created the universe, and that replaced into that. does no longer propose i do no longer admire different's rights to believe regardless of the hell they choose as long because it does not infringe upon the rights of others. (which each so often it does, yet what are you able to do, we are the minority) struggling with stuff like this by utilising calling it stupid isn't precisely gonna help human beings to 'see the gentle of technology' once you insult their intelligence.

• 1 decade ago

- Deception Point - Dan Brown

-The Devil Wears Prada - Lauren Weisberger

-Ironman - Chris Crutcher

In that exact order strangely enough.

• 1 decade ago

October Sky

The Truth about Forever

A Stir of Bones

• 1 decade ago

The Truth About Forever- Sarah Dessen is amazing. :)

The Messenger is good.

And A Northern Light is pretty good too.

• Marti
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

A Stir of Bones

Deception Point

Pirates!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.