Why do some of you think Beth's death is a fake?

Okay, it's ther internet. Some things are rumors, some are not.

Like, Beth wouldn't fake her death, ssly. She's sweet, pretty, and smart. Like, who the heck would fake their death? :O

Like, Beth died from Liver Failure. Uhm, like, wouldn't you wanna go on y!a and say goodbye to some of the friends you made on here? I would wanna.

Like, I know that before I died, I would put a teeny weeny goodbye note. LIke I wouldn't just keep my death a secret. There is special chemeotherapy which keeps your hair on, my friend has that kinda chemeotherapy.

LIke, people also say "what kinda parents wouldn't be at her bedside?"

Uhm, they were in Iraq or w.e. How fast does it take to fly from there to NYC? A long long time

Like, I heard her bf is from here, whats his profile?

Like, I hope I'm making a point and not sounding stupid :O

• Serabi
    Favorite Answer

Honestly as much as you may hate me, I don't believe the story at all. I believe she had Leukemia. but that's about all I believe. making $65,000-$70-000 dollars a YEAR as a teenage girl tutoring people in different languages? Bull ****. MY opinion, there are too many holes in her story, coming from a military family, if your child was dying, you would be granted to go and see them, the military cannot with hold you from seeing your dying child and they would give them leave. She would have been too weak to to lift her hand in front of her face let alone type her final questions. And I agree with Ella, WHY would she want to spend her last moments on yahoo? she should have better things to do, and how in the hell would she have access to a computer?! & why would her friend even care enough to get on to leave an update? Don't you think everyone would have been more or less preoccupied? Maybe if she left a photo with her obituary I'd believe it. Not to mention that same person posted the wrong date on her death, On July 9th they said she died on the 10th I live in the same timezone where she "died". (but they changed it since then another person who saw that as well posted it in this question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmcV3... 2nd to the last person) that was one of my first indications that things were a little fishy. You're NEVER put in to a coma so you can have a painless death. What do you pain medications are for?

Why is she doing this though? Only she has that answer. she will most likely be back, using another username, but she'll be back. She's probably reading all this stir over her and is getting excited that she is getting "Attention"

Sounds like a pretty overly dramatic attempt of leaving Yahoo by an imaginary girl who made it sound like the vet was putting her to sleep.

Seriously, I didn't know her and quite frankly neither did anyone on this site. Just because you meet someone online doesn't mean they really aren't some 40 year old woman/conartist in real life (I'm not saying she is that but you get my point)

Her 'illness' is pretty much likely narcissism

Source(s): If she really died, then I apologize but no one on this site has proof of knowing. Not mention every time I got back to her profile she keeps earning points, whether or not she is getting a BA, or her questions in voting are being resolved, she should have no way of gaining 4 points since I answered this question. unless she was voting on other questions But until I have any proof, I think this is such utter bull crap. Everyone is saying she lived in Japan it was a different date there BUT she supposedly died in NYC same time zone as me.

I saw that question on here saying she was going to die from liver failure. I went to her profile and looked. If I remember correctly, there was another question after she posted the one about dying. She was asking something having nothing to do with dying and being sick. It was as if she had no problems at all. I think this question came on a couple of hours after she was supposedly being put to death. I wish I could remember what it was, but it showed me the whole dying thing was a big fake and just a way to stir up some crap and get some attention which is exactly what happened.

People are so gullible. I thought it was a fake right from the start because when you have liver failure, ammonia levels build up especially at the end and a person becomes very confused and causes hallucinations. A typical person dying of liver failure would find it very difficult to think straight let alone work a computer.

Source(s): Had liver failure and a transplant.

Ella has a very good point. Sure, we'd all like to say goodbye to our y!a friends, BUT, was it really that important that she'd rather spend it with us than her own flesh and blood? And being the condition she was in; aka VERY bad; I don't think she would have the energy to be on a laptop chatting on yahoo messenger [ I talked to her for a brief second on it. ] And the way she talked, made it seem like her death was a casual predicament. Wow. Who on the hour before their death acts casually being only 16?

I don't know what to believe. But honestly, this is the internet, I don't care if she faked her death. It won't make a difference anyway in any of our lives. So just forget about it, and move on.

And yesterday, I think it was her who asked the question about herself making a new account. [IF she didn't die, but as I said, I don't know what to believe and it really doesn't matter.] Let's all get over it. It's not like we're going to get a million dollars if solve this phony worthless case on whether she actually died. Believe it or not, there are a lot of teens on y!a who just like to fool around, troll and do stupid stuff. I'm not saying she's one of them, but it's a possibility you have to consider.

Enough said, I talk a lot.

Because the more you read the more phony it sounds. Especially getting on the internet in your last hours of your life, like you would have the energy to lift a finger.She would be so drugged up that it would be like sending a drunken email. And the way she described her death, as if she was being put to sleep by a vet. And in ICU where she said she was at, they don't usually allow visitors or laptops. The nurses are stationed so they can see you at almost all times.

The pieces just don't fit.

I don't know this chick, i saw her around and though she were sweet enough, but couldn't care less. She didn't affect my life, i never met her and i never will if she is dead.

If all this is true, then i hope she RIP, but if not, then she is a sick, sick person.

Many other users here have lied about having cancer and stuff, so i'm kinda neutral about everything now.

Kinda sounding stupid, but I agree.

Why would she fake her death when we know that she's been having tons of treatment that would cause liver failure? Her boyfriend's profile is http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AievvvJIU...

I never doubted for a second that this was a joke, she was mature, smart and had her priorities sorted out - i mean ive never met her but i talked to her and i know she wouldnt fake something like this! plus its pathetic that shes getting trolled =[

R.I.P

Wow I totally agree with Serabi, wise

Really freaky chain letter. But decent to read.

• Raquel

Serabi, you're a smart girl.

You always manage a good rant,lol.

This time I think I have to agree with you.