Why do some of you think Beth's death is a fake?

Okay, it's ther internet. Some things are rumors, some are not. Like, Beth wouldn't fake her death, ssly. She's sweet, pretty, and smart. Like, who the heck would fake their death? :O Like, Beth died from Liver Failure. Uhm, like, wouldn't you wanna go on y!a and say goodbye to some of the... show more Okay, it's ther internet. Some things are rumors, some are not.
Like, Beth wouldn't fake her death, ssly. She's sweet, pretty, and smart. Like, who the heck would fake their death? :O
Like, Beth died from Liver Failure. Uhm, like, wouldn't you wanna go on y!a and say goodbye to some of the friends you made on here? I would wanna.
Like, I know that before I died, I would put a teeny weeny goodbye note. LIke I wouldn't just keep my death a secret. There is special chemeotherapy which keeps your hair on, my friend has that kinda chemeotherapy.
LIke, people also say "what kinda parents wouldn't be at her bedside?"
Uhm, they were in Iraq or w.e. How fast does it take to fly from there to NYC? A long long time
Like, I heard her bf is from here, whats his profile?
Like, I hope I'm making a point and not sounding stupid :O