Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 decade ago

Which is better high school, middle school, or elementary school?

i like high school cuz u get 2 get out...but elementary school was really fun...middle school is for asses.

Favorite Answer

I love high school, more freedom, responsibility, and people; but i miss elementary school so much. not caring about anything and just having fun. middle school sucked a$$ and always will

High School, Elementary, Middle, middle school did suck, too much trying to fit in a hurting others, sucks so much!!!! and then elementary school second because well, we're so naive then which can be good and bad at some points, and well high school rocks!!!!

Source(s): Junior

Well i think elementary school is the best!!! I cant speak for high school cuz im starting this fall and middle school is definently the worse! All three years of it sucked!

I honestly think that Elementary school is the best because I'm not in high school yet and I hated my middle school! Hope this helps!

Source(s): personal experience
  • Katie

1. high school

2. elementary school

3. middle school

i agree with you, high school is fun for the freedom, and elementary school was fun cause there were no worries or stresses. Middle school sucked and was boring

Elementary school was fun, but took forever. Middle school sucked due to the whole puberty thing. High school I really got to be myself and enjoy my friends, but was full of drama.

High school

you can drive to school, have lunch off campus, dances, choice of classes. It's the most fun out of any school. But then college is a whole different story ; )

1) Elementary (you can make mistakes and nobody would care)

2)Middle School (your adapting to change)

3)High School (where life is a *****, and you cant go no where without making poor decision)

• Hannah

High school is the BEST

Middle school SUUUUCKS I'm so glad to be out of that place I hope high school is better!

Source(s): I've been in junior high