Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Books for a teenager?

I have read twilight but I want a new book that is a teen romance or something that is up beat and exciting. Any ideas?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind is amazing. the books may be long, but are masterfully written. they have magic, romance and combat. the story will take you on an emotional roller coaster that you will not soon forget.

the first book is "Wizard's First Rule", so you'll know where to start.

• 1 decade ago

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

-I truly thought that I was claimed to Edward cullen character but then I discovered Jace Wayland. It’s an Urban Fantasy romance, I absolutely love this book, the story line is incredible, the twists are wicked and the characters are awesome and make you laugh heaps.

It's one of stephenie meyer's recommended books

the truth about forever by sarah dessen

along for the ride by sarah dessen

uglies by scott westerfeld

"ugly until age 16 when they'll undergo an operation that will change them into pleasure-seeking "pretties." Society making everyone look the same, cause we all wanted perfection now we have it but I still isn’t good enough? Loving someone for WHO they are and not what they look like"

Evernight by claudia gray, second book stargazer is even better! - this has the best storyline of forbidden love

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Vampire Kisses-Ellen Schreiber

Avalon High-Meg Cabot

Pants on Fire-Meg Cabot

Vampire Diaries-L.J. Smith

Boy V. Girl-Yvonne Collins and Sandy Rideout

6th Grade Secrets-Louis Sachar

Baby-sitting is a Dangerous Job-Willo Davis Roberts

All pretty good books..and all for teens...the last one isnt really up beat but its extremely interesting!!!

Source(s): My opinion!!
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

In a teenager yet i'm distinctive so I study previous books the large Gatsby courageous New worldwide (Which I completely advise!) Grapes of Wrath and a few extra contemporary e book i like are: The starvation video games The depraved sequence (it incredibly is an grownup Novel so has intercourse in it) Eragon sequence

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Mortal Instruments (City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass): Cassandra Clare

The House of Night Series: PC and Kristin Cast

Pretty Little Liars: Sara Shepherd

Private: Kate Brian

Hope that helps! :D

• 1 decade ago

Not much like a teen romance..

But its a romance.

The guardian by Nicholas Sparks..is one of the best books I've ever read.

I has a good twist and isn't just a romance book and actually has a bit of suspense.

I think you would enjoy it.

• 1 decade ago

Georgia Nicolson series

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Vegan Virgin Valentine

My Butt, The world and other big round things

Summer Boys

i've included amazon's top ten list of teen romance's

hope this helps!

• 1 decade ago

I read the Sophie Kinsella books, and they are WAY better than Twilight. Especially the REMEMBER ME? book. I LOVED it!

• Answer
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The Sarah Dessen books are great.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Noughts and Crosses

It's honestly the best book I've ever read.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.