Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

How do I upload songs to my Env touchh?

I have nooo cluee how do do this, and its frusterating me(:

Oh I also want ringtones

Favorite Answer

Well, you have a couple of options. You could buy from vcast with rhapsody, and they will automatically download to your phone. Keep in mind, if you dont have a VCAST package for $15, Then you will be charged $1.99 per MB downloaded.

You can connect a memory card to your computer (make sure you format the card on the phone first) and then listen to music that way.

Or, you can purchase a music essentials kit, which might have actually providede to you in your phone box (small cord), and transfer music that way after you have downloaded the vcast music manager.

Good Luck

Source(s): Verizon Wireless Employee