Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

What was your reaction to Michael Jacksons death?

i was shocked....wat did u think

Favorite Answer

!shocked and denial!!!

Okay this is what happened.

1. I got a text message saying he had died from a heart attack. I didn't believe it so I researched it right? && I found out it was true.

2.IDK but for some reason I didnt have any feeling towards it.

I mean, I loved his music but I never really understood what was the big deal about Michael Jackson, I just knew he was some guy that was accused of being a molestor && he went from black to white, just all these bad things.

3. Each day I started seeing more && more videos && images of him being a humanitarian && uniting the world with peace && love, which Im very passionately about, I am a "hippie" LOL.

4. When I saw his funeral, I felt so bad that I had taken this beautiful, kind, && just unbelievable soul for granted, I cried && I haven't stopped thinking about it since then, I feel guilty :(

I felt terrible! A legend had died! And it made me unbelievably mad when people say they didn't care or he deserved to die because of those trials. Ya, he messed up. But can't you at least show some respect for the guy? He was the worlds greatest entertainer, and you are glad he's dead? Wow. I don't get it. He was so amazing, from his songs to his legendary dancing. He did in no way deserve to die, kids shouldn't be glad he's gone. He wasn't a threat at all. And he did so many great things for the world, he donated so much. R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

• SHOCKED!!!.

I was hoping so much that it wasn't true.

Ever since i've been reading about MJ. Listening to my first MJ album i brought blasting it through my car. Im sad he is gone, its michael jackson, he cant die, peter pan cant die.

Atleast i hope he is in a better place. Someone like him deserves all the best from above.

Rest In Peace Michael.

I did not want to believe it at first...but it real. I absolutely love Michael Jackson....when they showed the memorial on TV and his daughter said her speech, I cried like a baby. The whole thing is sad...I absolutely wish that it was not real....and no offense to Farrah Faucet,she was beautiful, and the oxy-clean man that died, nor the Football player dued that was killed just recently....but Michael is just who i relate to more....I listen to all his music....i was looking forward to him coming back....I'm still in shock to be honest, I always have loved him....he was so sweet, and humble....truly a legend that will live on....

At first i didnt believe it than as i started to watch the news i teared up keep in mind i am only 15 then during the memorial i cried my heart out... I LOVED HIM AND ALWAYS WILL. he first came into my life when i was 5 ans saw thriller on tv.

I cried like a baby. Since he died til today I'm still crying every time I read an article about him, or watch his music videos and concerts, or even watching his life story:(( It's so saaad. He went too soon.

at first shock and still shock and its surreal but i began to listen to his music and sadness overwhelmed and i listened to the words of some songs and he sounded in pain and i think he wuz the best performer and artist to ever live.......i am now an absolute true MJ fan :)

I couldnt believe I cried.Didnt expect to.I loved his music and all but it hit me right in the gut.I felt so bad for him.****** drugs and low life doctors better pay if they are guilty

Speechless. One of the greatest singers and humanitarians ever and definitely the greatest performer ever. I was also UPSET because of the bad doctors that enabled his druge usage and I was PISSED at the dumb people who wrongfully accused him and attacked him. PEOPLE ARE STILL MAKING FUN OF HIM AND THE POOR GUY ISNT EVEN BURIED YET!! :(

I was really really pissed.

Cuz like that the hell, first it was Farrah then it was Michael.. it's just stupid, I hate death.

What a dumb answer, but that's how I felt. & Now Im just heart broken over it, but whatever..