Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i have this face wash by biore, is it supposed to amke you break out?

its the warming anti-blackhead cream cleanser, my skin just keeps popping up with random zits every other day.

Favorite Answer

that stuff feels so good!

but i only use it on my chin & nose, where i usally get blackheads.

try washing your face with honey& sugar.

its way better than any expensive fash wash.

keeps my zits away & my face smoooth!

If you think it will work try it but DO NOT TRY PROACTIV that stuff makes you break out not only that its expensive.I recommand using Acne Free or Skin Id

Acne Free is cheap but Skin Id is kinda not but it works I use Skin ID and my Twin uses Acne Free and it works for her

She has oily skin and I have dry so yea but I would tryr the stuff you have now and see if it works

Why would a face wash actually TRY to make you breakout?

Some products just don't work well on certain skin types. Try something else.