Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

A boys name that sounds good with...?

I love the name Lianna for a charecter in a book I am writing. I need a boys name that sounds good with it. you know like "Romeo and Juliet" "Elizabeth and Mr Darcy" "Allie and Noah"

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

~_~.

Hi There Taylor,

I Have a Few Names You May Want to Consider..

1. Liam... The ONLY Thing I Know about THIS Name is That It's Irish, It's Angel's Name on Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel, It's the Yahoo Mail Mascot's Name as Well & I've Always Liked it! {even before Buffy}

2. Leopold...Which I know NOTHING About, It Just Popped into my Head!

3. Graham...I Know Nothing of This Name either. It too Just Popped into my head!

4. Thomas...THIS Is A Name I ALWAYS Give If A Contact Of Mine Requests A Boys Name. It Is/Was My Daddy's Name!! {R.I.P.} No One Has Used It Yet Though. :(

You Take Care Now!!!! Lillsoma

_________________ ~_~.

Source(s): . >>OMANOODLE<<
  • Wdkg
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Names that sound good together often have the same number of syllables.

Rom - E - O + Ju - Li - Et = 3 Syllables

E - Liz - A - Beth + Mist - Er - Dar - Cy = 4 Syllables

All - ie + No - Ah = 2 Syllables.

Find a boys name that you like with the same amount of syllables as Lianna. [3 Syllables]

• Rae
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Lianna and Lucas

Lianna and Tayler

Lianna and William

Just go through the alphabet thinking of different names, and then compare them to Lianna to see if it's a good match.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lianna&adam

lianna&josh

lianna&tod

lianna&jessy

lianna&jake

lianna&kevin

lianna&dean

lianna&charles

lianna&chris

~~~Daddy's Baby Girl~~~

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Louis and Lianna? haha

good luck with the book! happy writing! :)

• 1 decade ago

Denny and Lianna?

Just an idea. Possibly a name that ends in "y".

Good luck. :]

• 1 decade ago

Elliot Evans

• 1 decade ago

the reason that all those names sound good together is because they are a series of stressed and unstressed sillables

lianna and mr jones

• 1 decade ago

Lucious {Pronouced Loo-shus}

Kinda has a ring to it... Lianna & Lucious...or

Lucious & Lianna

• 1 decade ago

Armond?

You know you should really pick this yourself. You dont need to pick the name yet, but write ith his characteristics, what type of person he is, then give it a couple of days, let names in the news/life sink it and youll quickly realize what name fits best.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.