A boys name that sounds good with...?

I love the name Lianna for a charecter in a book I am writing. I need a boys name that sounds good with it. you know like "Romeo and Juliet" "Elizabeth and Mr Darcy" "Allie and Noah"

Favorite Answer

.

~_~.

Hi There Taylor,

I Have a Few Names You May Want to Consider..

1. Liam... The ONLY Thing I Know about THIS Name is That It's Irish, It's Angel's Name on Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel, It's the Yahoo Mail Mascot's Name as Well & I've Always Liked it! {even before Buffy}

2. Leopold...Which I know NOTHING About, It Just Popped into my Head!

3. Graham...I Know Nothing of This Name either. It too Just Popped into my head!

4. Thomas...THIS Is A Name I ALWAYS Give If A Contact Of Mine Requests A Boys Name. It Is/Was My Daddy's Name!! {R.I.P.} No One Has Used It Yet Though. :(

You Take Care Now!!!! Lillsoma

_________________ ~_~.

.

Source(s): . >>OMANOODLE<<
  • Wdkg

Names that sound good together often have the same number of syllables.

Rom - E - O + Ju - Li - Et = 3 Syllables

E - Liz - A - Beth + Mist - Er - Dar - Cy = 4 Syllables

All - ie + No - Ah = 2 Syllables.

Find a boys name that you like with the same amount of syllables as Lianna. [3 Syllables]

• Rae

Lianna and Lucas

Lianna and Tayler

Lianna and William

Just go through the alphabet thinking of different names, and then compare them to Lianna to see if it's a good match.

lianna&adam

lianna&josh

lianna&tod

lianna&jessy

lianna&jake

lianna&kevin

lianna&dean

lianna&charles

lianna&chris

~~~Daddy's Baby Girl~~~

Louis and Lianna? haha

good luck with the book! happy writing! :)

Denny and Lianna?

Just an idea. Possibly a name that ends in "y".

Good luck. :]

Elliot Evans

the reason that all those names sound good together is because they are a series of stressed and unstressed sillables

lianna and mr jones

Lucious {Pronouced Loo-shus}

Kinda has a ring to it... Lianna & Lucious...or

Lucious & Lianna

Armond?

You know you should really pick this yourself. You dont need to pick the name yet, but write ith his characteristics, what type of person he is, then give it a couple of days, let names in the news/life sink it and youll quickly realize what name fits best.