I want to sell/exchange or trade 20,000,000 PHP currency to USD: How, where and with who. Note= $1/2 mil +.?

Philippine takes the money from the USA but will not allow you to covert back from Peso to Dollars---they have limit on banks and money exchanger of $10,000 or about 480,000 peso---plus money exchanges are all tie to the elite of the Philippines so any amount near $1000 will not be exchanged and Philippine banks push you away even for the $10,000 a day law. Made big error and purchased house in wife name and now selling it with no way to get USD to move me and my family back to America.