Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what should i do about my friend problem?♥♥♥?

me and my friend got into this really stupid fight over a pen and well ever since that happened about three mounths ago we havent talked since so heres wat happened she had slep over my house a couple weeks before the fight and i had this necalice pen and she was wearing it and i dint realy care it was just a pen and when she had left she took it with her whitch was okay with me and when i went over her house i had saw the pen there and i asked if she had got it from me and then she thought i said she had stoled it and then we just got into a big fight and it stareted to get mean and she had said some means hurtful things to me and i didnt say anything i stoped and she kepted going on and on and i just thought about what she had did to me a mounth before she had burned my forhead really really bad wiyh the curling iorn and i forgaved her alough it really hurted and still did at the time and so anyways while she kepted going on and on i txt my mom to come pick me up and i havent talked to her or anything and i wasnt sure i wanted to aned now i feel bad because she is moving to south corlinia and my mom is still really good friends with hers so i have to go and say bye and i dont want to fight anymore but at the same time i really dont want to talk to her cause all she is going to do is fight and i had already said sorry and i dont want to see her ethier. SO GUYS CAN YOU PLZZZ PLZZZ HELP ME I AM HOPLESS. THANXX♥♥♥

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nothing. Do not go. She is not your friend. And if she still has your pen she's a thief. The reason she got so upset was because she knew the pen was yours and tried to make you feel guilty. 8>}

• 1 decade ago

Improve your grammar and spelling and I'll help you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.