Who is going to watch or watched the Paul Rudd/Beyonce episode of SNL?

On the Pacific Coast, starts at 11:30 pm can't wait, even though it is a repeat, I haven't seen it yet, but I seen the skecth of Single Ladies with Beyonce and how they parody of it with the dancers are male instead of female, so hilarious...

Aww, Tracy thats sad, that you missed it by 10, minutes..

Hey Kaytee, I love your name by the way =D. Yes, I agree with you all the way, that the parody was hilarious, it sure was, Seeing Andy, JT, and Bobby in a leotard was quite interesting yet funny as hell.. And its cool you seen every episode of SNL, I haven't seen every episode I seen like a few of this season and some of the previous seasons, but now im making a plan to watch every single one of this upcoming season and beyond, and I agree again Paul is tight as hell, love him and his movies, one of my faves were ''I Love You, Man''...

P.S.: I definately love Andy Samberg too<3.

Favorite Answer

MEEEMEEEMEEEMEEE!!!!!

i LOVEEEEE andy samberg toooo:D

And that parody was hilarious!!

I've seen like every episode of SNL.

plus, paul rudd is hella tight.

haha iv seen it like 5 times its great♥never gets old

Source(s): ♥"im on a boat" answering this question "like a boss"♥

You tube or SNL's website.

i LOVE that espisode. but ive seen it like 3 times...

shoot, i just missed it by 10 minutes. :(