Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who is going to watch or watched the Paul Rudd/Beyonce episode of SNL?

On the Pacific Coast, starts at 11:30 pm can't wait, even though it is a repeat, I haven't seen it yet, but I seen the skecth of Single Ladies with Beyonce and how they parody of it with the dancers are male instead of female, so hilarious...

Update:

Aww, Tracy thats sad, that you missed it by 10, minutes..

Update 2:

Hey Kaytee, I love your name by the way =D. Yes, I agree with you all the way, that the parody was hilarious, it sure was, Seeing Andy, JT, and Bobby in a leotard was quite interesting yet funny as hell.. And its cool you seen every episode of SNL, I haven't seen every episode I seen like a few of this season and some of the previous seasons, but now im making a plan to watch every single one of this upcoming season and beyond, and I agree again Paul is tight as hell, love him and his movies, one of my faves were ''I Love You, Man''...

P.S.: I definately love Andy Samberg too<3.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

MEEEMEEEMEEEMEEE!!!!!

i LOVEEEEE andy samberg toooo:D

And that parody was hilarious!!

I've seen like every episode of SNL.

plus, paul rudd is hella tight.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha iv seen it like 5 times its great♥never gets old

Source(s): ♥"im on a boat" answering this question "like a boss"♥
  • 5 years ago

You tube or SNL's website.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i LOVE that espisode. but ive seen it like 3 times...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

shoot, i just missed it by 10 minutes. :(

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.