Is there any other places like Wizard Quest in Wisconsin Dells?

I went to wizard quest in Wisconsin Dells recently and it was awesome. Like a real life video game! Is there any other interactive games with hidden passages puzzles, and things to find like it anywhere in the US? I'm sure there are, I just don't know where to find them!

Favorite Answer

Not really, my parents and bro are going there tomorrow. I know that when you go there, you also get access to Ripley's Believe It or Not and a 4D movie (it's 3D and it will shake/spray you).