Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you think its necessary for government to spend this much money on military? why or why not?

no offense, but i m curious. i m open minded.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, it is not necessary. Necessary means that there are no other alternatives. What's necessary is ending war so that the U.S. deficit won't get any larger.

• 1 decade ago

yes and no yes because a lot of veterans come back fuc*ed up so yes to the health care and no to keep funding the war in iraq and for new technology for updated weapons because we are so far superior to any military in this world!!! I am an ex army sgt. and that is my opinion

• 1 decade ago

Didn't our gov't. cut military funding?

Many military (enlisted) families qualify for WIC and foodstamps if that tells you how little they already make.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.