Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Makeup/Hair lovers: if I were to make a youtube makeup or hairstyle tutorial...?

What would YOU be interested in seeing? I want to know what the viewers are interested in!

I just created a youtube account a few days ago and have uploaded some videos already, and I want to do more on topics people want to see. If you have any requests I would me more than happy to (try) to do them the best I can!

www.youtube.com/amarixe

Favorite Answer

-Looks that are wearable and good for everyday school/work looks, but aren't too boring or plain.

-Makeup tips(how to apply eyeliner/blush/whatever) and different makeup techniques that you might like.

-Reviews on various products.

for make-up i would want a tutorial for mettalic style, i love that, or just a naturaul style that loks good hair- how to get beachy waves, how to do a french braide/plait cool hairstyles and doing tutorials based on celbritys always get loads of veiws soo good luck i guess lol

I just found out I have to tie my hair at work (which I hate to do) and i would love to see some cute ponytail styles.

• slasla

I would love to see a simple adn fast makeup and hairstyle that you can do to school.

I'd like to see a really quick, easier-than-it-looks, casual up-do.