Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Chewbacca :) asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

Who won in ufc 100 dated july 12 2009?

was it brock lesnar or frank mir?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i cant believe i bought that card, it was way over hyped, the only good thing that was bada** the whole fight was when henderson knocked out bisping cold with one punch and as soon as he hit the floor he punched him one more time while he was already knocked out, gsp vs alves wasnt entertaining , it was on the ground the whole time with no punches but alves was still pretty beat, and brock lesnar is a d***hebag,the first round was brocks he didnt even touch gloves with mir,hen the whole first round he was just on top of him not really workin but after the first round mir got cut and half his face was already bruised ,then the 2nd round starts and mirs winning for a lil while cuz the fight is standing up so brock takes him down so now he pounds him on the side of the head about 13 time in a row and the fight is stopped, mir gets up and hes a bloody mess ,then he goes up to brock to congragulate him and brock starts talkin smack ,so then everyone boos him and he flips the crowd off, then he gets the microphone and is like "ima go home and drink coors light cuz bud light isnt paying me", the guys a d***hebag, i aint watchin him nomore,thats not a fighter

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Brock Lesnar won from by TKO.

He stayed on top of Mir the whole fight.

He didn't show anysportsmanship after the fight was over and he flipped off the fans because some booed.

It wasn't a very entertaining fight.

If Brock wasn't so bulky Mir would have got him...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lesnar won.

Another over rated mma event.Hyped up.

Source(s): Boxer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kembo Slice

• 1 decade ago

Isnt it on right now?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.