Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

EMERGENCY! I need answers fast, tried google but didnt help much, contractions how can i make my mom feel...?

How can I make my mom feel better... she's had a few and we just started timing them, they are still irregular, so it's not like she should be at the hospital yet, according to my dad, but she's yelling in pain a lot! please help, i tried google and yahoo, but they didnt help, how can i try to make her feel better???

Update:

I forgot to mention she is bleeding and she did have some like solid things that came from her vagina... they look like skin almost...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

just make her feel comfy! ask her if she needs anything and rub her back for her, try to keep her mind off things.

• 1 decade ago

Even if the contractions are irregular if she's in that much pain she needs to go to the hospital. My contractions with my son were irregular through the entire labor so she shouldn't dismiss them because they're irregular. Good luck and congrats to your family.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if shes hurting so bad shes yelling then she should go to the hospital, even if shes not in active lavor,

and my contractions went from 5 to 10 to 15 min apart and i still had my baby, how far dilated is she,,i went from 1 to 3 in 2 days and then 4 to 5 in one day, walk make her walk if shes far enough along cause it works..i was at walmart then next thing you know boom hospital and a baby like 5 hours or less later!

• 1 decade ago

Timing doesn't always matter if she is in pain, especially if she is bleeding as well. GO TO THE HOSPITAL!

Source(s): I am a Mom and a nurse
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If they are that painful, then she needs to go to the hospital!!! Regardless of timing:) Good luck!

Source(s): Mom of 5 and 28 weeks pregnant with #6
  • 1 decade ago

Try pressure on her back. & Have her get up & walk. & Have her breath in & out. & Rubbing her back. Hope this will help.

But, she should always go to the hospital (:

Good Luck!

Source(s): Currently 36 weeks. Getting induced on the 24th of July ( @ 38 weeks ] ; Original due date August 8th. & I'm expecting a baby girl.
  • Amy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

if she's bleeding, why are you even on the computer. call the midwife and get her to the hospital...sheesh.

• 1 decade ago

Just ask her what you can do to help her, she will know. Just be there to get her what she asks for.

• 1 decade ago

try rubbing her back and using a heating pad.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.