Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

EMERGENCY! I need answers fast, tried google but didnt help much, contractions how can i make my mom feel...?

How can I make my mom feel better... she's had a few and we just started timing them, they are still irregular, so it's not like she should be at the hospital yet, according to my dad, but she's yelling in pain a lot! please help, i tried google and yahoo, but they didnt help, how can i try to make her feel better???

I forgot to mention she is bleeding and she did have some like solid things that came from her vagina... they look like skin almost...

Favorite Answer

just make her feel comfy! ask her if she needs anything and rub her back for her, try to keep her mind off things.

Even if the contractions are irregular if she's in that much pain she needs to go to the hospital. My contractions with my son were irregular through the entire labor so she shouldn't dismiss them because they're irregular. Good luck and congrats to your family.

if shes hurting so bad shes yelling then she should go to the hospital, even if shes not in active lavor,

and my contractions went from 5 to 10 to 15 min apart and i still had my baby, how far dilated is she,,i went from 1 to 3 in 2 days and then 4 to 5 in one day, walk make her walk if shes far enough along cause it works..i was at walmart then next thing you know boom hospital and a baby like 5 hours or less later!

Timing doesn't always matter if she is in pain, especially if she is bleeding as well. GO TO THE HOSPITAL!

Source(s): I am a Mom and a nurse

If they are that painful, then she needs to go to the hospital!!! Regardless of timing:) Good luck!

Source(s): Mom of 5 and 28 weeks pregnant with #6

Try pressure on her back. & Have her get up & walk. & Have her breath in & out. & Rubbing her back. Hope this will help.

But, she should always go to the hospital (:

Good Luck!

Source(s): Currently 36 weeks. Getting induced on the 24th of July ( @ 38 weeks ] ; Original due date August 8th. & I'm expecting a baby girl.
  • Amy

if she's bleeding, why are you even on the computer. call the midwife and get her to the hospital...sheesh.

Just ask her what you can do to help her, she will know. Just be there to get her what she asks for.

try rubbing her back and using a heating pad.