Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

My mother is not my mother anymore... :( (HELP!!!)?

I think she's a different person. It all began 3 months ago, when I woke up and went to breakfast, she would usually talk to me about stuff. But in that special morning, she didn't say anything. She looked rather pale. What was so weird was that her thumb came back, she lost it a accident. But there it was, I was surprised and scared. I asked her did you go to surgery, she said no in a creepy way. But what was so weird the other day she didn't have that thumb also she used to be covered in tattoos, but there was none that I saw! Also her hair color went from Red to Blue. Also her eye color used to be brown, but now it's blue. I've been scared for the past 3 weeks, I keep my distance from her and I want my old mom back?!?!?

What do I do?!!!

I'm scared an Alien took over her or something??!!!

(IT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE THAT SHE CHANGED THAT MUCH IN AN 8 HOUR PERIOD!!!)

SHE'S LITERALLY A DIFFERENT PERSON.....

I'm not on Drugs or have any known Mental ILLNESS.

Favorite Answer

Try to get hold of Mulder & Scully, they don't work for the FBI anymore, so you have to get hold of them privately. Good Luck!

Honestly I think this is a joke.

Either you have mental health issues and you need help.

Or this is true and there is something majorly wrong. Go to a trusted adult member of your family - cousin, brother, etc and ask them for help.

Good luck.

ARE YOU ON CRACK???? If not, then you need to see a doctor right away because you having visual hallucinations and me be suffering from a mental illness such as schizophrenia.

I want a mom with blue hair :[

Call in the FBI! LOl I honestly dont know.

prob its not ur mother..

lol... wierd!!!