Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

which dog dog name is the best?

My blue merle girl's name is Tess and I'm adopting another Australian shepherd from ARPH. He is an energetic red tri what shld i name him?

Cooper

Max

Tazz

Nick

Riley

Sam

other suggestions?

Favorite Answer

sam

I like Max.

I think that any other name rather than Tazz is a good idea. i think that tess and tazz can be mixed up and get confusing for both owner and pet.

Try to pick a name that doesn't sound like your other dog's name. Tazz and Tess sound too much alike and you could call one and get the other.

How about just "Red?"

Tazz...Tess and Tazz sounds cute together. My black lab pup is Duckie..or Duck for short. He answer to about anything cept late for dinner LOL. My female german shepherd pup is Lady Belle, we also call her baby girl.

I like the name Alfalfa for a dog. I just think that is cute. Personally, my favorites from your list are Tazz, and Nick. Those are cute for a dog as well.

Tazz

I agree with angel S.

I was actually going to suggest that until I read her answer and saw that she already had. Name him copper like off of Fox and the hound.

Well, dog names that are really good are all depending on the dog type, personality, and stuff like that. Examples......>>>

A scruffy or long haired dog: shaggy,scruffy,stuff like that ..

A mean dog or guard dog: meanie, monster, etc.

OR,, if you want people names, there is :

Devlin,

Luis,

Carl,

Louie,

Mike,

daniel,

carlos, etc.

or just simple dog names:

Taz,

copper,

peanut butter,

peanut,

butter,

prince,

king,

jewel,

star,

kendel,

spot,

stripe,

truffle,

brownie,

Izzy,

hiper,

crazy,

jumpy,

scribble,

tifa,

monroy,

puddles,

raindrop,

brisk coke, anythinggg...

germany,

(or a country name)

or something to describe it like even an adjective like crazy, lazy, jumpy, etc.

good luckkk!!!

hope i helped. :D

Source(s): my smart mind:)

Max

Riley! I absolutely love that name. Though, I also think that maybe a name like .. gale? ( was the name of my deceased German shepherd )