Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

which dog dog name is the best?

My blue merle girl's name is Tess and I'm adopting another Australian shepherd from ARPH. He is an energetic red tri what shld i name him?

Cooper

Max

Tazz

Nick

Riley

Sam

other suggestions?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

sam

• 1 decade ago

I like Max.

I think that any other name rather than Tazz is a good idea. i think that tess and tazz can be mixed up and get confusing for both owner and pet.

• 1 decade ago

Try to pick a name that doesn't sound like your other dog's name. Tazz and Tess sound too much alike and you could call one and get the other.

How about just "Red?"

• 1 decade ago

Tazz...Tess and Tazz sounds cute together. My black lab pup is Duckie..or Duck for short. He answer to about anything cept late for dinner LOL. My female german shepherd pup is Lady Belle, we also call her baby girl.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I like the name Alfalfa for a dog. I just think that is cute. Personally, my favorites from your list are Tazz, and Nick. Those are cute for a dog as well.

• 1 decade ago

Tazz

• 1 decade ago

I agree with angel S.

I was actually going to suggest that until I read her answer and saw that she already had. Name him copper like off of Fox and the hound.

• 1 decade ago

Well, dog names that are really good are all depending on the dog type, personality, and stuff like that. Examples......>>>

A scruffy or long haired dog: shaggy,scruffy,stuff like that ..

A mean dog or guard dog: meanie, monster, etc.

OR,, if you want people names, there is :

Devlin,

Luis,

Carl,

Louie,

Mike,

daniel,

carlos, etc.

or just simple dog names:

Taz,

copper,

peanut butter,

peanut,

butter,

prince,

king,

jewel,

star,

kendel,

spot,

stripe,

truffle,

brownie,

Izzy,

hiper,

crazy,

jumpy,

scribble,

tifa,

monroy,

puddles,

raindrop,

brisk coke, anythinggg...

germany,

(or a country name)

or something to describe it like even an adjective like crazy, lazy, jumpy, etc.

good luckkk!!!

hope i helped. :D

Source(s): my smart mind:)
  • 1 decade ago

Max

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Riley! I absolutely love that name. Though, I also think that maybe a name like .. gale? ( was the name of my deceased German shepherd )

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.