Can ANYONE rap as good as 80% of current mainstream rappers?

Like can ANYONE, from a 50 year old white business man to a 10 yr old boy, rap and freestyle as good as mainstream rappers such as GS Boyz, Soulja Boy, Shawty Lo, F.L.Y., Hurricane Chris, Birdman, Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne (in his mainstream songs), The New Boyz, Yung Berg, Maino, Dorrough, Pitbull.......the list goes on

Seriously look at the top 10 rap songs in the US now, its a disgrace: http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/chart_displa...

no midwest, im sayin there so bad, anyone can be as good as them

Favorite Answer

Are you saying that the artist you just named are actually good?

Edit: Oh, well if that's the case, then the answer is yes. It seems as if record labels just to pick random people up off of the streets and tell them to rap. It's so damn easy that it's not even funny. You don't exactly have to have talent these days which is rather sad.

It is very hard to be a good lyricist I think all these songs suck, and anyone could record that trash on that list of Billboard songs. I think Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne, and Maino are the only ones on that list of artists that actually earn their money. Not just anyone can rap as well as them.

I can name a few.....

My dog

My fish

My as.s crack

The monkeys at the zoo

Gary Coleman

The homeless guy who stands on the corner of my street.

Carlton from the Fresh prince

My crazy grandmother

George Bush.....

Wayne and Drake are the only good ones. the rest not some much

They got signed, so i'm assuming they have some skill at least

Here it comes... " BACK IN THE OLD DAYZZZ, NlGGA STFU. ALSO THEY DO IT FOR MOOLAH( MONEY)($$$)

Yeah....

not ANYONE but a few people out there

No, no they can't.