Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can ANYONE rap as good as 80% of current mainstream rappers?

Like can ANYONE, from a 50 year old white business man to a 10 yr old boy, rap and freestyle as good as mainstream rappers such as GS Boyz, Soulja Boy, Shawty Lo, F.L.Y., Hurricane Chris, Birdman, Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne (in his mainstream songs), The New Boyz, Yung Berg, Maino, Dorrough, Pitbull.......the list goes on

Seriously look at the top 10 rap songs in the US now, its a disgrace: http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/chart_displa...

Update:

no midwest, im sayin there so bad, anyone can be as good as them

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you saying that the artist you just named are actually good?

Edit: Oh, well if that's the case, then the answer is yes. It seems as if record labels just to pick random people up off of the streets and tell them to rap. It's so damn easy that it's not even funny. You don't exactly have to have talent these days which is rather sad.

• 1 decade ago

It is very hard to be a good lyricist I think all these songs suck, and anyone could record that trash on that list of Billboard songs. I think Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne, and Maino are the only ones on that list of artists that actually earn their money. Not just anyone can rap as well as them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can name a few.....

My dog

My fish

My as.s crack

The monkeys at the zoo

Gary Coleman

The homeless guy who stands on the corner of my street.

Carlton from the Fresh prince

My crazy grandmother

George Bush.....

• 1 decade ago

Wayne and Drake are the only good ones. the rest not some much

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They got signed, so i'm assuming they have some skill at least

• 5 years ago

Here it comes... " BACK IN THE OLD DAYZZZ, NlGGA STFU. ALSO THEY DO IT FOR MOOLAH( MONEY)($$$)

• 1 decade ago

Yeah....

• 1 decade ago

not ANYONE but a few people out there

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, no they can't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.