Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

I cant take it any more...i REALLY wanna tell my best friend i have my period but i dont know how to!?

i have this best friend in the whole entire world.ive known her since 3rd grade and next year were going to middle school.we tell each other everything...like everything!and i wanna tell her i have my period i just...dont have to gut to.i really do i just hate keeping this away from her!how can i tell her?should i tell her?

Favorite Answer

THANKS FOR ADDING ME AS UR CONTACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

n to ur question

well i think u should tell her she is ur best friend and best freinds shouldnt tell secrets between each other. she might have hers but u dont even know it. u guys should be able to tell each other things any and everytime. just bring the subject up and be like ummm mmm do u have ur period or something or u can be like i got my period or something like that , but u know her best so i know u how to talk to her. and YES u should tell her but if i had a best friend that told me everything then yes i would tell her

I HOPE EVERY THING GOES WELL

What is the problem?

Why can't you tell her.

Sorry, get over it. Wow you had your period, just like all 99999999999999999999999999999999999 females in the world.

When I first got my period, she and I spent the whole recess walking around. I said, "well, I finally got my... ahem..." and she would say, "Your..." and guess something. When the whistle blew she said "b-l-o-o-d-y?" and I giggled and said, "Oh man It's terrible" and that was that. :)

its not really a big deal to tell her. i started in 5th grade. its no fun. but dont be embarrassed to tell her or anything. its fine.

Just start a casual talk. Just be like, "Hey, have you started your period yet?" And, if she says, "No. Not yet." Just be like, "It sucks. You don't want to start."

If she says, "Yes." Just say, "It sucks having it, doesn't it?"

i tell my friends everything but most of us already have our periods so we kinda make fun of it and tell each its okay or just be like ohh so-and-so has her period

bring it up and ask if she got hers. then say u got urs

Belike "Hey guess what?" she'll belike "What?" then you say "I started my period and it sucks balls." But anyway why should she care? and periods suck trust me you'll hate it. and dont think your cool just because you started.

be like

"it's red pants day."

wat kind of idiotism is this.?