Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

a really quick question..am i over him?!?

im going to make this as simple as posssible

how come i say that i

am over this guy and want to be with other ppl

but he still is the first person a think about when i wake up

and the last person i think about before i go to sleep

and during the day he is always on my mind

we have beeen through so much together but

now we dont even talk..

idk how to really get over him

i dont think i can

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you still have feelings for him...but you just have to be strong..you will always think of him..trust me..i dont know what you can do..i know it wwould help if you guys were atleast friends

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is actually a trick question and one of the counter intuitive things about life.

TIME does NOT heal wounds like this and WON'T make you feel better.

You have to MAKE YOURSELF go out and find someone new, even if you aren't interested in him. After you start a new relationship your mind will get more off your old one and more onto your new one, until one day you won't even bother to think about the old one anymore.

Source(s): Life and past relationships.
  • 1 decade ago

I know what you mean. it can be so hard... Just WHENEVER you get the urge to be sad or start thinking about him, listen to the song "goodbye by Kristinia DeBarge". Or if he cheated on you or something "Shattered Glass by britney Spears" I have a whole lsit of songs if you want more!

I know it can be hard

• 1 decade ago

these things take time. It's not as if the minute you break up you don't care about him anymore, of course you will!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you'll get over him when you meet the right person, just give it some time.

• 1 decade ago

sounds like you need closure.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you have to ask, you're not over him.

• i don't think you are but you will be sooner or later

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.